Welcome to Oakbourne
OCC Club Championships
6 Key Reminders:
1. Home Teams must confirm the match times with opponents. Even if it's the suggested time. It's a holiday season, everyone gets distracted!
2. You must contact your opponents ASAP if you're not available to play on the suggested date. No shows results in a default.
3. Home Team is listed first: 1vs4 or 3vs2.
In this case Teams 1 & 3 are home.
4. To get your opponents' phone numbers, go to CONTACTS and call the pro shop at 337-232-0223 for the password.
a) Tennis all divisions:
- Regular 2 set Scoring, with a 10pt Tiebreaker in case of a third set.
b) Pickleball Scoring:
- "Championship Division": Best of 5 sets (First to 3 sets)
- "A Division": Best of 5 sets (First to win 3 sets)
- "Women's 3.5 Division" - Best of 3 sets (First to win 2 sets)
6. Tennis balls are provided for the tournament, just visit the pro shop before the match.
- It is a Flex League Format - you play when it's convenient for you and your opponents. However, you do have a suggested time and date. Therefore, if suggested time suits everyone, there is no need to do anything, as court is already reserved:
- Timeline to reschedule: We use an honor system, and there are no defaults for not rescheduling a match in time. All matches must be played to determine true Club Champion. Rare exceptions may apply (such as injury, relocation etc.)
- If rescheduling, please let the pro shop know, so we can give the court away.
- All draws are Round Robin, and everyone will play everyone else in their division.
- Winner is decided by: Most wins, H2H In a 2way tie, Least Sets Lost In a 2 way tie.
Regular Season Dates:
Draws are made and First rounds can be schedule after the Veterans Day Scramble November 11th.
All regular matches can be rescheduled but must be played before the USTA Spring League begins.
Playoffs can be scheduled at a later time.